Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I Love a Mystery

It's a fairly rare thing in this day of instant information to have a genuine mystery surrounding a Transformers toy. Hasbro is hoping that at least one mystery can be maintained for just one more week. They've announced that they plan to unveil a world-premiere Transformers toy at the San Diego Comic-Con at 3:00 pm on July 14th.

Although that's not too far for me to go, I expect I'll just wait here and see the information soon enough when it gets posted to every message board on the Internet at 3:01 pm.

....Well, maybe not quite that fast, but it won't be long after. And I don't really have any other reason to ask for time off of work and travel to San Diego....

In any event, for the next week at least, let the speculation begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...