Monday, October 24, 2005

Transformers Universe: Ricochet

It took me a while, but here is the latest entry. Ricochet was one of the exclusives from the recent 2005 BotCon. This is the only exclusive I've actually been able to pick up myself, thanks to a generous online fan who attended the convention, and had an extra one he was willing to sell for near-cost.

Unlike my previous entry, that for Transformers Club exclusive Skyfall, I've given up on trying to find character art to match the appropriate poses, and instead have picked up these pictures of the actual toy from the TFW2005 gallery.

As is my usual pattern, I have used the "official" text for this entry. In this case, such text comes from the Tech Specs issued with the toy at BotCon. All I have done is reformatted the text and images to conform to the old "Transformers Universe" template originally used in 1986 by Marvel comics. The file is in PDF format, which requires the free Adobe Reader for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...