Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Taking the Risk

In this post last month, I introduced you to some custom Transformers boxes I was working on. I had earlier mentioned here that I was considering selling some of my packages on eBay. This involves a small amount of risk, as if I try to sell an item that does not, in fact, result in a sale, I'm out the money that eBay charges to put the item up for auction. Well, eBay did a special offer yesterday reducing their usual listing fee for auctions, and I decided that the risk of having these not sell was less now than it would usually be, so I'm giving it a shot. If you're interested, you can see what I'm auctioning (including a couple of items that I had no hand whatsoever in creating) here. (If you don't know much about Transformers, just look for the word "custom" in the listing, and you'll know that was one I did the box for myself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...