Friday, October 28, 2005

Good news!

Thanks to everyone who's been praying for me in my recent scare of possible retinal detachment. I'm happy to report that after a visit to the second ophthalmologist yesterday (an appointment that was scheduled far more quickly than I'd expected, causing me to quickly leave work two hours early to make a last-minute fill-in appointment less than an hour after calling to check on availability) I am reliably informed that the pigmentation in the back of my right eye is not a retinal detachment, and should not affect my vision in any way. Just to be safe, I have been asked to make another appointment with this doctor (who is far more communicative than the doctor I've seen the past two times) in another six months. Should the situation change, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...