Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Moving In

I've finally finished switching over from my old ISP to my new one, and I should have all of the old links up-to-date. If anything's still broken, drop me a comment, and I'll make sure to do something about it.

I'm especially pleased to have the Montreat Youth Conference '89 sermons by Tom Are, Jr. back up. The link has remained visible on the sidebar to the right all this time, but if you clicked on it, you would have found a broken link until this morning. The odds are that no one but me has even noticed. But these sermons are such a huge part of who I've become over the past 15+ years, it was very important to me to have working links available. If you haven't looked through any of them yet, I'd strongly encourage you to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...