Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Anticipation

Most of you who come to my blog for Transformers-related reasons don't come for "news" (even though I occasionally report such), since there are a lot of much better TF news sites out there. Rather, I expect you come for my particular take on the events happening in the TF world.

That makes a day like today rather frustrating, as reports have started coming in that the first club exclusives (not counting the free ones we get each year just for being members) are finally starting to arrive, but I have haven't gotten mine yet.

If I had, I'd have spent some time setting up pictures, working on a review of the toys, and generally giving you the "B-W version" of what I think of the toys. But since I don't have them yet, all I can do is guess... and wait.

In the meantime, I'm left with a regularly scheduled Wednesday blog post, and only filler material to write about.

If it helps, you can go to toysrus.com and get a $5 coupon that you can use this week on purchases over $25. Apparently you need to have a Windows computer to make it work, though....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...