Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Homeward Bound

On Friday, I'll be flying to Louisville, KY for a little over a week. I'll get to see my brother's graduation from college, celebrate my father's birthday, and hopefully just enjoy a little time off. This time frame also happens to coincide with this year's BotCon, which I won't be attending.

Although I won't be posting regular blog updates during my vacation, I hope to keep my revamped Reflectionary site updated on Sundays, as well as post a couple of special news updates and reactions as news comes out of the convention toward the end of the month. Although the main Transformers news sites are always the best place to go for immediate updates, I just can't ignore the fact that we're heading into what will probably be one of the most critical periods in the franchise's history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...