Monday, August 27, 2007

Drama in Worship

My wife and I got back late last night from a weekend trip to Laguna Beach. I'll have more to say about this on Wednesday, after I've had more of a chance to collect my pictures and my thoughts. For now, here's a link to an article by Fuller professor Todd Johnson (who will be my wife's PhD adviser) on the use of drama in Christian worship. I expect that even readers unaccustomed to drama within the worship gathering will find this interesting. While Johnson is in favor of the use of certain types of drama in worship (as am I), he has a number of recommendations that should cause anyone interested in using drama during worship to pause and think for a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...