Monday, November 26, 2007

Back from Placerville

On occasion, I've encouraged folks who read my blogs via Facebook to come to the original Blogger site so that they can see my posts with all editing and formatting intact. This time, I'm going to encourage folks who come to Blogger directly to go to Facebook to see my Thanksgiving pictures, where I've already put up captions for everything, and that way I don't have to go through the whole process all over again for the one or two people who didn't see them the first time.

Here's the link. Enjoy! As it stands, you do have to be a Facebook member to see the pictures, but you don't have to be connected to any of my networks. I'm working on setting it up so everybody can see the pictures without having to be members of Facebook, but that doesn't seem to work yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...