Monday, December 17, 2007

RIP - Dan Fogelberg

I was surprised yesterday to learn of the death of Dan Fogelberg at the all-too-young age of 56. I was also surprised to see that the obituary mentioned several of his songs without mentioning "Run for the Roses". We'll, what kind of a Louisvillian would I be if I didn't make a point of bringing it to people's attention?

P.S. (I'm also a fan of Fogelberg's rendition of "Rhythm of the Rain" which is one of few remakes I prefer to the original having heard the original first.)

2 comments:

  1. Me encantan los caballos, este video está hermoso, saludos desde Santiago de Chile!!!

    MIS CUENTOS, FOTOS, RECUERDOS...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the preceding, translated into English:

    "I love horses, this video is beautiful, greetings from Santiago de Chile!

    MY STORY, PHOTOS, MEMORIES ..."

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...