Monday, July 28, 2008

Notes from Montreat Epilogue 3: Theme Music!

Believe it or not, I had actually planned to "leave Montreat behind" (in blogging sense) with my entry on Thursday last week. I spent the past weekend with my wife's family, including 7 nieces and nephews, to celebrate her grandfather's 90th birthday. But we got home really late last night, and I haven't had a chance to process the pictures we took from the weekend, so I'll have to get to that later.

But I discovered something this morning that no extensively chronicled account of the Youth Conference experience would be complete without. The theme songs (we had two of them this time!) are now available for download as MP3s! This is in addition to PDFs of lyrics, guitar chords, and more, which were already available a few days ago.

So, those of you who were at Weeks 3 and 4 of the Youth Conferences, as well as those who just want to know what the heck I'm talking about, can go to this web site and download both "Alive" and "Throw Open the Doors" for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...