Here are some other resources (all free!) of David Scholer's legacy that I've found while surfing the Internet. Enjoy!
- A couple of sermons David preached at First Baptist Church of Pasadena, where he was a member, are linked via the Internet Archive, in MP3 format.
- Some more sermons from First Baptist Church. These are linked via a website dedicated to sermons preached there. This one is from March 19, 2008, on Hebrews 10:14-18. Here's one from May 4, 2007. This one is from July 30, 2006. And this one from February 5, 2006 discusses the importance of families spending time together, specifically around the dinner table. (UPDATE: 9/30/08 - Larry found a sermon of David's from August 22, 2004, preaching from Galatians 5:1-26)
- A written transcript from an interview where David discusses the nature of translation, and why there are so many different English versions of the Bible.
- An article on Gnosticism (one of David's specialties) written for Christian History and Biography. (A couple other articles of his from the same site are linked here)
- A loosely connected set of "remarkable facts about the history of the Bible"
- A personal reflection by David regarding his history with the topic of women in ministry.