Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Blog Comment Day 2008

I try to keep up on trends in the blogosphere, partly looking for ways to promote my own blog, and partly because I'm genuinely interested in a lot of what's out there, and have made some interesting "cyber-friends" along the way. In that spirit, tomorrow's "Blog Comment Day" is right up my alley.

Here's the deal: participating bloggers agree to comment on at least five other people's blogs sometime tomorrow, December 3rd, 2008. At least two of these should be blogs where you have not commented previously (that will be the hard part for me!). It's not explicitly stated in the "rules," but I expect that it should be implicitly understood that such comments should meaningfully advance the conversations on those blogs, rather than some simple "Here's my first comment!" posts that may adhere to the letter of the law, but are certainly far from its spirit.

So, that's my goal for tomorrow, and I invite anyone who wants to join in to do the same. You can click on the image above for the main "Blog Comment Day 2008" site, leave a comment there to let folks know you'll be joining in. Then you can come back here for my regularly scheduled Wednesday post, and leave a comment there (if you so feel led) as one of your "five"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...