- Rachel Held Evans talks about tools for writing about feminist goals in the context of learning how to write well concerning topics about which one is passionate. - We’re Civil as Heck (But We’re Not Going to Take it Anymore)
- Elaine Storkey of Christianity Today writes about the legacy of Catherine Clark Kroeger - A Liberating Woman: A Reflection on the Founder of Christians for Biblical Equality
- Laura Bassett responds to persistent criticisms that suggest that poor people aren't paying their fair share of taxes - Texas Tax System Heavily Burdens Poor Residents
- Jon Acuff at "Stuff Christians Like" muses on how giving things away for free can cause people to appreciate them less - Free Music
- Jim Sorenson shared this piece by Richard Sargent that takes the old "Where's Waldo" concept and gives it a robotic twist - Where's Wall-E?
- Fred Clark of "Slacktivist" draws a line between faith and folly (or, "just making crazy claims in the name of faith") - The Bible vs. The Facts?
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
A Collection of Good Posts by Other People
Other bloggers I read regularly do weekly posts where they just share links of other stuff they've found interesting. I'm not yet sure I have the stamina to do that on a reliable schedule, but I think the concept is worth
stealing honoring. Here is a list of posts I've been sharing with my friends via Facebook and/or Twitter within the past week or two.