Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Left-Handers Day!

Linkshaender 01I am reliably informed that today is "Left-Handers Day." Despite being a lifelong southpaw, I was not aware of this fact this year. It seems that I've somewhere, somehow, heard of the existence of such a day, and I even mentioned it a couple of years ago, but suffice it to say that it has not penetrated to my consciousness, or I would have more to say about it.

When I wrote about this day two years ago, I called it "The Forgotten Holiday." I have obviously inadvertently proven myself right.

Why is it today? Why not some other day? I haven't a clue. I'm just taking their word for it.

That said, for those of you who, like me, are actually in your right minds (yes, it's an old joke), enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...