Friday, December 07, 2007

Looney Fun?

Today's the last day of the quarter, and it's hard to focus on much anything for long, what with students looking to turn in papers and stuff. So rather than spend time thinking of something to write, I'd hoped to link directly to a cartoon, courtesy of http://www.in2tv.com. Unfortunately, not only could I not get the embedded link to work, but it caused my browser to freeze up whenever I tried to play it. Seeing that this would probably do the same to most of your computers, too, I took the link down. Sorry! If you still feel like watching cartoons, feel free to check out In2Tv, which has worked well enough for me on its own.

And if you really care what cartoon I posted in the first place, it was "Dr. Jerkyl's Hide" featuring Sylvester the cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...