Consider, for example, the following:
- "Hey, where's Perry?"
- "Oh, there you are, Perry"
- "Curse you, Perry (the Platypus)!"
Of course, Rick Perry is merely one of the current candidates. Even so, consider how the following might be reinterpreted if considered to be coming out of the campaigns:
- "I know what we're gonna do today!"
- "You are so busted!"
- "What'cha doin'?"
- "What an unexpected surprise! And by 'unexpected,' I of course mean 'completely expected'!"
And there are even further possibilities if one doesn't require exact quotes from the cartoon, but simply relied on concepts. Things that follow patterns common to many Phineas and Ferb episodes:
- "Aren't you a little young to be running for President?" "Yes, yes I am."
- "Behold! The campaign-inator!"
- "(insert 'evil' opponent of your choice) is up to his (or her) old tricks again! It's up to you to stop him (or her)!"
And, just imagine each candidate with their own "Evil Incorporated" jingle! The possibilities are endless!